This is another extension for Wysiwyg Web Builder, my small contribution to WWB Community - Smart MP3 Player. This flash MP3 player automaticly scans designated folder, reads the ID3 tags from mp3 files and adds them to the playlist. How to use this?
- Install the extension
- Run the new WWB project
- Create new page and set the page as *.php
- Drag extension to project and double click on it
- Set the colors of the player
- Set player width and height
- This is important - TYPE in the proper field (path) the name of folder that contains the mp3 files. Do not use spaces or any "strange" symbols in that name.
That's not everything. You have to add some MP3 files to designated folder. How to do this?
- Create new folder in the Site Manager panel and name them "mp3" as example
- Create new page in the "mp3" folder, named "index_mp3.html" as example and open it for editing
- Drag the File Publisher (Advanced group in the Toolbox) to this page and double click on it
- Add some MP3 files in the File Publisher's dialog window and that's it!
What if You have to use the folder named otherwise than the "mp3"?
- Create new folder in the Site Manager and name them "mp3_2" as example
- Create new page in the "mp3_2" folder, named "index_mp3_2.html" as example and open it for editing
- Drag the File Publisher to this page and double click on it
- Add some MP3 files
- Double click on MP3 Player extension and set (TYPE, not browse and set!) the new path for mp3 folder - "mp3_2" and that's it! Click here to view another page with second player and different playlist.
Now You only have to publish Your project to server and test them. Remember - Your server must have the ability to run the PHP scripts! If more then one player will be added to website, colors of all players are set by the last one published.
Extension created by pawellooo - 2009. Comment this at the forum.